hi

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
kola

hi

Postby kola » 18 Jun 2012 18:50

Hi, I am new here, I found this forum when I was doing online research about dream paralysis-which I have been experiencing for a very long time since I was younger, surprisingly I came across lucid dreaming when I was trying to find out if it was natural to fly in dreams because between 2010 and 2011 I experienced flying in my dream, it was so clear because I was in control of my movement during such dreams, I flied high above houses, about forest and honestly I enjoyed these dreams.

The next morning I wake up and get kind of scared because I thought it was evil to fly in dreams, and in this part of Africa where I come from so many things are tied to superstition.

I went to visit a lady that told me she was spiritually gifted and she gave me a special salt to bath with and after bathing with the salt in my bathing water for several months, I stopped flying in my dreams not until I came to this forum to release it happens. Whoa am surprise I didn't know a lot of people have been having similar experience. :)

Peter

Re: hi

Postby Peter » 19 Jun 2012 08:51

Welcome and do some research and make up your own mind
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Worldenterer1

Re: hi

Postby Worldenterer1 » 19 Jun 2012 15:05

Welcome.
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Return to “For Beginners”