Strange SP Experience

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
ZenBuffalo

Strange SP Experience

Postby ZenBuffalo » 17 Jun 2011 20:30

Hey everyone.My name's Marquese.I've been attempting to Lucid Dream for awhile now and I had a weird experience I wanted to share with you all.

As I was going to sleep, I was experiencing dream paralysis.With the time I spent reading the information on this website I kept calm and let the paralysis happen.As my eyes were closed (because I didn't really want to open my eyes to see any hallucinations that would creep me out) I heard a firecracker-esque bang and saw a bit of light in my closed eyelids, and it triggered me to rise up into the air, but when I when I was rising up into the air it felt as if my soul was leaving my body.First it was going at a slow pace and then it felt as if I was being rocketed up into the sky!

My eyes are still closed at this point because I didn't want to screw up the process.I then stopped rising into the sky and these animated images appeared in front of me.It was projected like one of those back-in-the-day projectors, you know, those really old ones with the brown tint.Back on the subject: It showed images of a riot that was happening in a school.After I saw them I entered the scene and it started a dream, but as soon as the dream started I woke up.

Now I'm not sure what the heck happened.Now, I was conscious when all of this was happening, but I don't think I was in the FULL dream-state so essentially I don't believe I was lucid dreaming.Was this an OBE?It felt as if my soul left my body but maybe it was just a feeling and not an actual one.

PurpleDreams

Re: Strange SP Experience

Postby PurpleDreams » 17 Jun 2011 22:34

I guess you had an OBE, but then it turned into a LD. Although I'm not that sure, don't really know about OBEs. :P

ZenBuffalo

Postby ZenBuffalo » 18 Jun 2011 03:12

Yeah, it was creepy to say the least. :shock:

PurpleDreams

Postby PurpleDreams » 20 Jun 2011 22:59

ZenBuffalo wrote:Yeah, it was creepy to say the least. :shock:

But believe me, strange, REALLY strange things can happen in SP :P

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”