Use of portal thought.

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
SnorlaxDreamer

Use of portal thought.

Postby SnorlaxDreamer » 18 Jun 2012 17:28

I'm not trained to this myself, so it was just a thought. I have read somebody have tried experimenting with portals in dreams, to take them certain places, and I've also read some people have a hard time teleporting a person to them. I thought it might be possible to combine both? Let's say you ask in your dream for a portal, and then you think of which person you want to go to. That way, if the portal works in your dream, you might end up with the person? It was just an idea.
"If I only could see you in my dreams, I would sleep all the time!" <3

Peter

Re: Use of portal thought.

Postby Peter » 19 Jun 2012 08:52

The work well for random changes or for specific places to go.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

SnorlaxDreamer

Postby SnorlaxDreamer » 19 Jun 2012 15:51

Do you think this would work, or will you just end up in another place? I know portals are unstable when it comes to getting to the right location, but sometime it might be succesfull? :-D
"If I only could see you in my dreams, I would sleep all the time!" <3

Peter

Postby Peter » 19 Jun 2012 22:20

It would be hard to end up at a place you choose but not impossible so a skill you need to work on, I either end up in another dream or in the void or darkness so one is choice and one is random
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”