3rd LD: Learning Control

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.

3rd LD: Learning Control

Postby rdc8214 » 20 Jun 2012 18:18

There are only a few mentions to my 3rd LD. The first is that before i went to sleep I reminded myself that i was going to be dreaming and that i needed to take advantage of the situation. Second is that after performing my reality check,(which is putting my hand in front of my face) I decided to attempt putting my hand through a wall. This was not as easy as seeing my hand disfigured. I put my hand against the wall and pressed gently with failure. Increasing the pressure did not help either. This is when i reminded myself that I was not in reality and needed to use my imagination. This thought let my hand go through the wall, but not as if it engulfed it on the way through. I could see the impression of my hand and the hole and could very much feel all the way back as far as i could reach. When i removed my hand the hole filled in as i removed it. The only other new experience that is worth mentioning was that I became bored with being in a LD. In the last LD i was actually upset that i was LDing. So i came up with a creative solution to getting out of the LD. I sat cross legged on the floor and meditated my self into one of the best NON LD i have had in a while. As i write this i have to wonder if my conscious dream state allowed me to pick my Non LD much like a movie. Anyways I lucid dreamed at will, altered reality, and left on my own terms. Always fun and exciting to learn new things. Good luck everyone!

Jack Reacher

Re: 3rd LD: Learning Control

Postby Jack Reacher » 15 Jul 2012 05:33

Thats a very interesting idea, Non lucid dream control. Use lucid dreams to set the stage and then have a non lucid dream, those are better than lucid dreams if you can remmeber them. might give this a go.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”