A few WILD questions

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
SGraham

A few WILD questions

Postby SGraham » 22 Jun 2012 22:04

So i've been using my own variation on WILD for a couple weeks now and have been making much more progress than with original WILD. but there is still a few barriers i have yet to break so i figured id ask some questions to make improvment to my technique .

first question: ok so everyone says when they atempt a WILD the get vibrations and all that kinda stuff, well that never really hapens to me. i kinda just lose awarenss of my body while in meditation stage. so baisicly is experincing those vibrations and stuff essential

Second question: is there any signs that let you know you can invision your dream scene ?because i tend to fall alseep before i can invision at all.
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

Peter

Re: A few WILD questions

Postby Peter » 23 Jun 2012 07:24

You dont have to get vibrations, SP or even HI to get lucid from a WILD. Whatever works is just perfect.

Sometimes my WILD put me OBE and I get up and walk across my room and away into a dream. Sometimes I get HI that forms up into a scene and I put my intent there and again am now lucid and into the dream.

They are hard and it is tricky not to miss the entry or point of body asleep and mind awake. If you are close try blinking your eyes open for an instant to bring a little awareness back or if you nealy always go asleep seed you mind with some intent of a scene or a mantra like " i will wake up in my dream"
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

SGraham

Re: A few WILD questions

Postby SGraham » 23 Jun 2012 16:41

Peter wrote:intent of a scene or a mantra like " i will wake up in my dream"
yeah its funny you mentioned that because part of my technique is adding parts of MILD to WILD, but yeah i'll try the blinking thing. thanks for the advice.
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”