My first lucid dream. It was awesome!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Guitar48300

My first lucid dream. It was awesome!

Postby Guitar48300 » 24 Jun 2012 05:14

Ive been trying LD since mid March 2012 and so far ive had 3 dreams where I've become lucid. My first one was my favorite because I got most of what I wanted and it was the longest.
I was in some city that had some evil soldiers in it and then one moment I said. "If i'm dreaming, I can turn my arm into a blade like in Prototype" and it happened! Then I went around the city running on the side of buildings, gliding(I wanted to glide instead of fly) and killing the evil soldiers(including some that were in helicopters) with some powers from the games Prototype and InFamous. I even got to use a Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. Then somewhere near the end of the dream I wanted to see if I could survive jumping off a 9 story building. This made me nervous cause I thought "what if It doesnt work and I die, ending my lucid dream". Then I jumped off and landed on my feet without a scratch. Then about 5 minutes after that i just woke up. There was a point in the dream where I was looking at some of the evil soldiers and thought "could I make other enemies, like monsters, tanks or a supervillain, appear in the dream so I can fight something tougher than these soldiers?" I tried thinking about other enemies appearing but it didnt work.
Does anyone know how I can make dream enemies appear in my dream? Would it be the same way as making regular dream characters appear in your dream?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Intrepid

Re: My first lucid dream. It was awesome!

Postby Intrepid » 25 Jun 2012 03:34

If you're like me and not experienced enough to just make anything happen that you wish for yet, give your mind an "opportunity" to make them happen. In my last lucid dream, I couldnt make a gun appear so I focused on wanting a gun and then looked for one in a random nearby spot and found one instantly. Say to yourself "if I walk around this corner, or walk in this door, I'm going to see "-----". Try that next time. It's worked for me so far. I just have to give my mind a chance to create what I want. It's hard to explain but hopefully this helps :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 25 Jun 2012 06:05

Intrepid wrote:If you're like me and not experienced enough to just make anything happen that you wish for yet, give your mind an "opportunity" to make them happen. In my last lucid dream, I couldnt make a gun appear so I focused on wanting a gun and then looked for one in a random nearby spot and found one instantly. Say to yourself "if I walk around this corner, or walk in this door, I'm going to see "-----". Try that next time. It's worked for me so far. I just have to give my mind a chance to create what I want. It's hard to explain but hopefully this helps :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

I know exactly what you're saying. I'll keep that in mind during my next LD. Thanks :D
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Fran

Postby Fran » 25 Jun 2012 22:13

Agreed, I find things have to make some sort of sense. It is like in a fantasy film, it is not real but no one likes it if stupid illogical things happen. I find if my brain doesn't like the idea it will do its own thing, it's finding how to manipulate it

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”