A strange fantasy-like dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
gamesaucer

A strange fantasy-like dream

Postby gamesaucer » 27 Jun 2012 10:53

I had a dream last night, (I wrote it down in my dream journal) which was quite strange:

First of all, it was a continuation of a similar dream which I don't remember. I do remember remembering locations and actions, but I don't remember more than the memory, if that even makes sense. It happens to me more often that I dream in "episodes" of which I remember some, and others not.

Before I went to sleep, I set myself a few goals, of which I actually completed one is that dream: I travelled through a book. For more information on this, look up Myst linking books. (Myst is a classic puzzle video game)

So before teleporting I don't remember much, except that it was the same dream. I ended up in a different chamber in the same "dream world" but somewhere completely else.

In the room in a character in the form of a rabbit, a species which I subconciously called "Hulu".
The character was not originally Hulu, but was sentenced into a Hulu by a curse after he killed all the Hulu, so basically he's the last.
He's still looking for revenge, or something, but gave up because he was told it was a curse cast by the Hulu themselves, but then I pointed out to him that this wasn't possible, because the curse only started AFTER he killed the last Hulu, so basically the person who cast the curse would still be alive, and non-Hulu.

He was very grateful, since obviously only the person who cast a curse could undo it, so there might still be a chance for him to become human again.

At that point I became excited and wook up.

Now, this character is not "evil" because he killed all of the Hulu. Maybe the Hulu themselves were "evil".
But "good" and "evil" are no concepts that were even available in that dream, except, maybe the one who cast the curse on the poor dream character could be called "evil".

Please, feedback is appreciated.
This site is really helping me. I would like to express my thanks here, in my signature.
~gamesaucer

moonlitStroll

Re: A strange fantasy-like dream

Postby moonlitStroll » 28 Jun 2012 00:22

Oh wow that sounds so cool! Did he look just like a rabbit or was he any different? :00

Also, do you think the Hulu could have represented something? :00

gamesaucer

Re: A strange fantasy-like dream

Postby gamesaucer » 28 Jun 2012 09:00

He was a fluffy white rabbit, old, with a sign of cataract (If Google Translate did that correctly).
He talked like a normal person though.

I don't know what the Hulu could represent, to be honest. I was just audience to my own dream, it wasn't lucid.
This site is really helping me. I would like to express my thanks here, in my signature.
~gamesaucer

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”