Help with Wild/Dream Re-Entry

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Donmega

Help with Wild/Dream Re-Entry

Postby Donmega » 26 Jun 2012 04:28

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to lucid dreaming, but have been giving it a lot of practice for the past few weeks!

I originally looked it up as I was getting sleep paralysis from what I believed to be some stress! I previously heard/read about it but didn't practice it for long, until now!

Usually in the early mornings I can perform Wilds or what would probably be more appropriate, Dream re-entry's! I am getting past the vibration stages and inducing the sleep paralysis but am getting stuck at this point! Sometimes I wake up paralysed and also go from there.

Does anyone have some helpful tips as to what I can do once the vibrations have stopped and the sleep paralysis has been induced? ( I see nothing but black at this point) I try to create images or open my dream eyes but It doesn't seem to work. I think my imagination/creativity is a little weak, also I am quite aware of my sleeping body as this point too!

I believe once I get passed this sticking point I will become lucid. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

SGraham

Re: Help with Wild/Dream Re-Entry

Postby SGraham » 28 Jun 2012 16:07

hmm thats a tricky one . . . . but the only thing i can think of is maybe your waking up in the wrong sleep stage. because for me if i wak up in REM stage i can pretty much bi pass all the steps of WILD i just lay down start to invision. when it comes to WILD's most people have opposite problems either they cant get to sleep or they fall asleep to easily it sounds like you have the first problem while i have the second so im afraid my advice might not help much sorry :(
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 29 Jun 2012 03:52

Donmega wrote:Hey guys, I'm fairly new to lucid dreaming, but have been giving it a lot of practice for the past few weeks!

I originally looked it up as I was getting sleep paralysis from what I believed to be some stress! I previously heard/read about it but didn't practice it for long, until now!

Usually in the early mornings I can perform Wilds or what would probably be more appropriate, Dream re-entry's! I am getting past the vibration stages and inducing the sleep paralysis but am getting stuck at this point! Sometimes I wake up paralysed and also go from there.

Does anyone have some helpful tips as to what I can do once the vibrations have stopped and the sleep paralysis has been induced? ( I see nothing but black at this point) I try to create images or open my dream eyes but It doesn't seem to work. I think my imagination/creativity is a little weak, also I am quite aware of my sleeping body as this point too!

I believe once I get passed this sticking point I will become lucid. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

If you're really getting to that point... try placing your Intent to do what you want to do, then put all your focus into that Intent. See where it takes you. It sounds like you're just a small jump away from the shift.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Donmega

Postby Donmega » 30 Jun 2012 10:39

Thanks for the advice guys!

Last night was actually my most successful night yet!

I was dreaming that some people where chasing me and a friend of mine! In the dream I turned around and said "STOP, this is my dream, I control it" I didn't know I was dreaming until I finished that sentence! It must of been because I was thinking about becoming lucid that night when I kept waking up, and saying things like I will realise I'm dreaming as I was dosing off to sleep!

Once I said that the people suddenly stopped, turned around, and then the dream spun and faded away! but
I could feel my dream body, but only my hands and face. I remember someone telling me when your in this phase try and touch your face and open your eye lids! I touched my face, and rubbed my hands together to try and make a dream scene appear but nothing happened. I also tried to open my eye lids but they didn't open. I definitely know I was lucid, but could only see black. It was an awesome experience!

Does anyone know what to do once I'm lucid and can feel my dream/spirit hands but only see black?

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 30 Jun 2012 15:41

Black? Sounds like the void...

You do what I suggest above, place your Intent to do/go/see whatever is it you want.
A good way to place Intent strongly if you don't really understand what I mean... is to give loud verbal commands and REALLY MEAN it when you.

"I WANT TO GO TO.... "
"I WANT TO SEE..."
Or join my forums!

Donmega

Postby Donmega » 01 Jul 2012 07:48

Thanks mate! and perhaps I could even ask my dream spirit (think that's what its called) to help me create or see a dream scene or something?

now the hard part is just becoming lucid again lol!

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 01 Jul 2012 16:04

Donmega wrote:Thanks mate! and perhaps I could even ask my dream spirit (think that's what its called) to help me create or see a dream scene or something?

now the hard part is just becoming lucid again lol!

Actually, you'll find that in comparison... becoming lucid is easy, STAYING lucid and remaining in the experience is the hard part. :)
Or join my forums!

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 Jul 2012 13:07

DONMEGA!!!! I love the name!!! 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Donmega

Postby Donmega » 03 Jul 2012 12:18

:)

Donmega

Postby Donmega » 11 Jul 2012 04:04

Hi all,

Back again. This morning I became lucid again! I was at my old house checking it out seeing if it has changed and who lives there ( as I sometimes think about visiting it) I was near the front door where this pretty girl was standing, I saw a glimpse of her face but wanted to see more, So I said " I command you to turn around" lol pretty funny, I then said, which I have tend to be saying lately in my dreams " This is my dream, I control it" I felt myself become lucid and the dream scene changing.

It changed to me running on this sort of shed like/tin roof high from the ground, the girl was either somewhere in front of me on the ground or fell off? Cant really remember. I could feel my feet for a split second as I was running but immediately the dream faded, again into blackness, I could still feel my non physical hands and I think a bit of my feet at this point.

I asked for "CLARITY NOW" whilst thinking of the dream scene but nothing happened, I also think I rubbed my hands together, but again, nothing. I eventually moved and was in sleep paralysis.

Any other ideas? Someone told me that thinking to much can have the opposite affect so instead think of yourself falling back to sleep and you may enter another dream with a higher chance of becoming lucid? Although now its more of a problem just staying lucid. I don't even really have time to use techniques before the dream scene fades away suddenly!

Return to “For Beginners”