Hypnagogia state help.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
freddiekohsg

Hypnagogia state help.

Postby freddiekohsg » 08 Jun 2012 20:52

Hi, i have quite some problem to let myself loose in the state. Any tips & tricks for me to do it much more easily? I'm using lucid brainwave (brainwaves 7.2~7.8hz ) whenever i'm sleeping, as a natural process, i'll enter hypnagogia state & would start on observing it. But the problem is, when i feel the mini numbness on my limbs, i'd snap right back to reality or i would accidentally interact with it.. I really need some help on this. Hopefully someone would give me an answer please! @snaggle @lucidinthe sky @peter . I really need some help! Thanks in advance!
:| P/S, please do correct me if i'm listening to the wrong hz of the binaural beats.

torakrubik

Re: Hypnagogia state help.

Postby torakrubik » 08 Jun 2012 22:22

Don't try TOO hard. maybe have a few nights break, then try again.
Dreaming is my drug

freddiekohsg

Postby freddiekohsg » 10 Jun 2012 17:36

ohokay thanks! But i really need more specific answer! & yeah btw, how do i maintain my saliva flow? :/

rikimaru

Postby rikimaru » 13 Jun 2012 13:27

hehehe,even me my saliva is flowing out :lol:

jamiealexander

Postby jamiealexander » 17 Jun 2012 00:48

I think I know what you mean.

Is it like some kind of mental block, like a jerk reaction that stops you from falling deeper? You just can't let go enough?

This is going to sound stupid but try to think of a baby toy where they have to put a block in the correct shape. I think you just have to play about with your head until it fits through. How do I do that? I just try to let go of something inside that I've just realized I did a crap job of explaining lol.

Peter

Postby Peter » 17 Jun 2012 01:44

keep doing what you are doing as it sounds like you are close but it will take practise to stay relaxed and this will come in time. Also I suspect you are attempting WILD and this is hard, I am skilled at this but am having a dry run due to getting over a flu and being too tired so its very difficult to get it right at times. Go back to RC checks and trying to become aware in the dreams.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

freddiekohsg

Postby freddiekohsg » 29 Jun 2012 19:08

jamiealexander wrote:Is it like some kind of mental block, like a jerk reaction that stops you from falling deeper? You just can't let go enough?

YES! That's what i'm totally feeling, other than visualizing that baby toy, what else could help?

Thank you @peter for your advice too, will start on doing MILD instead from today onwards. Thanks guys!

Return to “For Beginners”