Only lucid dream so far

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Coraxo

Only lucid dream so far

Postby Coraxo » 30 Jun 2012 17:30

It's actually really funny, it happened about a week ago (why I started looking into Lucid dreaming and OBE)

I was taking a nap and 24/7 almost I have music going on my computer and I guess I just filter it out when sleeping (one of my boyfriend's annoying habits I got used to) anyway, I was having a dream and looked up to the sky and realized Rammstein music was coming out of thin air and all at once it was like waking up

I "woke up" sat up talked to my bf (full conversation) then I realized his brother was in our bedroom I'm like "wtf are you doing here? w/e I have to use the bathroom) then I rolled off bed and realized the door to my bedroom was all messed up, I opened it up and went to my bathroom then promptly realized my hallway/bathroom everything was covered in blood, I was really creeped out and realized I was dreaming so I thought "w/e I'll just crawl back in bed" I fell back in bed, rolled over and then rolled into (literally) a different dream or something

I thought "well if I'm dreaming then I can do whatever I want like fly" so I took off into the air, twisted around and ended up in a different dream "woke up" fell back into bed and started like dream jumping or something

I had a total of 5 false awakenings and was able to twist/roll in bed and go to a different place

I was flying really fast through these pyramids that had cosmos around them but the sky above them, started to fall then right before I hit the ground I flew back upwards, after awhile of "rolling deeper" into w/e dream/astral realm I was jumping through I decided to wake up it actually took a little while for me to "climb" my way back and I felt like I slammed back into my body

I used to think Inception was kind'ove a stupid movie, yeeeeah not anymore, that was really intense

Hence why I've started trying to do this on purpose, I'm pretty sure this was a lucid dream that turned into an OOBE lol

Summerlander

Re: Only lucid dream so far

Postby Summerlander » 01 Jul 2012 00:33

Who is that little man in the picture? Awww... he's adorable! :D

I was taking a nap and 24/7 almost I have music going on my computer and I guess I just filter it out when sleeping (one of my boyfriend's annoying habits I got used to) anyway, I was having a dream and looked up to the sky and realized Rammstein music was coming out of thin air and all at once it was like waking up

Ramnstein rawk!!!! 8-)

I once heard A Perfect Circle's "Pet" in a lucid dream and a song by Megadeth one now. The music in the lucid dream world seems more vivid and can convey powerful emotions. Music usually energises me in dreamland.

I "woke up" sat up talked to my bf (full conversation) then I realized his brother was in our bedroom I'm like "wtf are you doing here?

LMAO! :mrgreen:

I had a total of 5 false awakenings and was able to twist/roll in bed and go to a different place

I kinda love it when this happens. Awesome!

I was flying really fast through these pyramids that had cosmos around them but the sky above them, started to fall then right before I hit the ground I flew back upwards, after awhile of "rolling deeper" into w/e dream/astral realm I was jumping through I decided to wake up it actually took a little while for me to "climb" my way back and I felt like I slammed back into my body

This is a drawing inspired by a WILD I had about a year ago where I apparently met Frank Kepple of Astral Pulse. The location is supposed to be Astral Pulse Island where members of the site hoped to meet "in the astral plane":

I used to think Inception was kind'ove a stupid movie, yeeeeah not anymore, that was really intense

Hell yeah!

Hence why I've started trying to do this on purpose, I'm pretty sure this was a lucid dream that turned into an OOBE lol

Meh! Tomato, tomat-obe... to me they are the same. Altered states of consciousness, love! LOL! :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » 01 Jul 2012 15:28

lol yeah, so whats "astral pulse"? anyway that picture looks almost exactly like the place I was flying through lol

Makes me wonder how many other people have seen it

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 02 Jul 2012 13:01

LOL! It was a crisp hyperrealistic environment. You know when you are lucid and the surroundings can get really bright, vivid and realer than real? The sand and the grass was amazing. Astral Pulse is another forum and they have a picture of an island with a pyramid that people can "project" to and possibly meet. Anyway, I don't go to that site any more... too belief-centric for me.

I believe lucid dreaming is all that people experience... even the out-of-bodies (to me they're WILDs). In saying this, I do believe that lucid dreaming holds a lot of potential and is more than meets the eye. I would rule out the possibility that it might enable telepathy or even precognition. Then again, coincidences can happen.

After all, in a forum, if we both look and a picture of a pyramid setting and wish to go there when we "astral project" chances are that both of us will see similar things. :D
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Coraxo

Postby Coraxo » 02 Jul 2012 15:45

Well makes sense that there would be a forum, I think that AP is slightly different for everyone (whether it's real or lucid dreaming) I dislike people that want money to "show" you something you can probably do on your own if you actually tried enough, not to mention that place kinda sounds like a cult, I notice people that do AP and the such are highly "spiritual" people, I simply view it as being something in the human brain/blood, something any of us can do if we try

SGraham

Postby SGraham » 03 Jul 2012 05:00

Coraxo wrote:I used to think Inception was kind'ove a stupid movie, yeeeeah not anymore,
WHAT ! :o how could you think inception is a stupid movie ?!?
just kidding anyway that dream sounded crazy, my first lucid dream was were i moon gravity jumped around my yard and i thought that was intense !
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”