Talking to God during lucid dreams

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
muscma01

Re: Talking to God during lucid dreams

Postby muscma01 » 21 Jun 2011 08:05

last night, I had a dream. In this dream it started with imagery of being inside of a hospital, and there were doctors that were talking about the lungs of my dad. he had something that was wrong with him. the dream then changed and i was having to go to the funeral but i was having a hard time getting their. i was stopped along the way by people. i don't know why they stopped me but i stopped to talk with them knowing the funeral was going on. i then realized that i need to go their before its to late so i left the people that were talking with me. i got to the funeral and it was close to being over and the coffin was gone. but just when i thought it was to late and i had missed the funeral, the open casket was brought in. i was in a church that i have never been in before and i looked at the coffin and it was my dad but it looked so much like me i thought it was me dead in a coffin. then the dream changed and i was walking down this road with my mom, brother, my grandma on my dads side that is already dead. we were walking down this long road and i looked over to my right and my dad was standing there walking beside me. he was glowing and looked different in a way i cant explain. almost younger, very healthy looking, and full of happiness. i hugged him and told him i was sorry for being late to the funeral, but he said not to worry. he knew my heart, and he told me he heard the song that i played for him and it was beautiful. he said you are going to be alright, everything will be fine, and there is nothing to worry about. i told him i love him and will see him soon. i looked over and back and he was gone. then i noticed my grandma, that is dead, was now talking to him but i couldn't see him anymore. it seemed like she was talking to my dad about something but i couldn't really make it out what she was saying. i know she was talking to the vision that i just saw but know i couldn't see. i woke up convinced that my dad had died during the night and visited me in my sleep. it was the most vivid dream i have ever had, and i called my dad when i woke up and he was fine.

I don't know why I am even posting this. I have never been to this website before, but it was such an experience I had to just type it out. I feel like something amazing happened, and I should tell someone about it.

Dijit80

Postby Dijit80 » 21 Jun 2011 22:16

Most people's perception of their 'god' (I use this term as a perception of god rather than the real God, in the same why you perceive your mother as your mother rather than the whole and real person she is) is mirrored on their own self perception, so you're most likely when talking to 'god' in a lucid dream to be talking to your self perception.

Jonathan

Postby Jonathan » 21 Jun 2011 23:43

William wrote:I have talked with God in dreams and have been to his place.

What did God's place look like for you? What was there?

muscma01 wrote:I don't know why I am even posting this. I have never been to this website before, but it was such an experience I had to just type it out. I feel like something amazing happened, and I should tell someone about it.

Welcome to the forum. Your dream definitely sounds like it was very vivid. Thanks for sharing. :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”