Pulled out

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
DarkAngel

Pulled out

Postby DarkAngel » 07 Jul 2012 02:15

Hi I have been lucid dreaming for a couple of years and had to develop my own techniques and had to practice to become lucid. I thought I was the only one until I found this site. Most of the topics have helped me a bunch but I need help with one more. I use a method I call the 'Push'. It is when I, in best explanation push my consious into my body in a dream making me lucid instantaniously but it has its limits. I always feeling this tugging sensation as if I am being pulled out and have to consentrate to fight it. I have relaxed myself and did all the reality checks when posible and even set a goal. My dreams usualy have a conflict I have to have to face or escape from when in the dream making it imposible to relax and do reality checks. If I create anything or start using and special abilities the tugging sensation increases. Can anybody help me, my dreams are almost always lucid so I can practise, I am fifteen so you can imagine the dreams. especialy a game player. Thanks :twisted:

Return to “For Beginners”