Dream Signs

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
erichsa

Dream Signs

Postby erichsa » 06 Jul 2012 17:24

Dreaming is for me no proplem, also with plenty of dream signs, like brakes failing, flying using my hands, you name it i will have it in my dreams, but i never ask " AM I DREAMING" any sugestion how to get myself to ask, or an afirmation i should do before going to sleep?. again i remember most of my dreams, but would like to become lucid and step out of my dreams.

love to all erich

rothgar

Re: Dream Signs

Postby rothgar » 06 Jul 2012 21:51

Erich, how many LDs have you had? Are you doing serious reality checks during the day? Dream signs are what your subconscious gives you at night to aid you. But RCs during the day build your awareness so you can recognize them. I try a simple affirmation after awakening after 4 or 5 hrs of sleep. Any more than that and I wake up too much. Then I see dream signs, and know I am dreaming or do an RC and realize it.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

erichsa

Re: Dream Signs

Postby erichsa » 07 Jul 2012 09:36

hi rothgar, LD i had one, but very vivid dreams in which i eat drink,meet a lot of dead and living friends and strangers, have good flights, with my body or in a plane. " i was a glider pilot but to old now" in my opinion i need "am i dreaming?" and "i am dreaming" to become lucid, but i never ask or confirm. i do my reality checks and count how many i do per day. Counting i only started yesterday. in one of my very vivid dreams last night i said to myself remember? nearby i used to fly in a dream up a path quite often years ego. i did dream that years ego as i remember a lot of my dreams, but did not know anything about lucid dreaming or out of body.
having a good dream memory i thought becoming lucid would be a piece of cake. i think a good short afirmation will give the final push, hence my question about an afirmation used by lucid dreamers.
i started in april and look forward to join the growing band of lucid dreamers.
erich

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”