I tend to perform Parlor Tricks when I am lucid. How about U

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

I tend to perform Parlor Tricks when I am lucid. How about U

Postby HAGART » 07 Jul 2012 21:06

When I become lucid and am with people I tend to perform parlor tricks or parlor magic to entertain my dream characters.

It feels good to have a super power and get "oohs and awws" from people. I sometimes levitate objects or use the 'force' and draw something to my hand. Or I will conjure a beer from the ground and pass it to somebody.

It's fun to do, and it feels great. It probably strokes my ego or something. But I do this a lot and wonder if others experience the same. Or what is your superpower?

I can make objects move and appear, but I cannot create lightning or firebolts from of my hands. I don't fly much either. I am a water and earth bender and I like to entertain with those. I think I just posed 2 topics here, 1- do you like to perform magic for dream characters?, 2- what is your power, what comes naturally to you?

And what do I mean by water and earth bending?... I got that from The Last Avatar. It's based on folklore, but I would say I am a water and earth type of person in my dreams and perhaps my personality is too if there is any element of truth to that eastern philosophy.
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Re: I tend to perform Parlor Tricks when I am lucid. How abo

Postby Ryan » 08 Jul 2012 18:21

My usual activity is "flying".
I absolutely LOVE flying. :)
For more information, please visit my website
Or join my forums!

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”