Hi! Newbie here!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
HoneyCity001

Hi! Newbie here!

Postby HoneyCity001 » 08 Jul 2012 07:24

Hi! I'm still researching about lucid dreaming. I think I stumbled upon this website last month but it's only today (8th JULY 2012) that I've begun to take this seriously. I don't know if I'm supposed to describe EVERYTHING about myself (which is VERY unlikely) but anyway, I knew about the forums only when I was checking out World Of Lucid Dreaming's Facebook profile. I've read more in this website than I did last month and I've two questions which I hope you don't mind me asking.
1)I know that the website's already explained how to create dream characters but what if I wanted my subconscious character to be a watch?
2)If I wanted to go to a game (as in i.side the game itself) like TF2, and meet the characters would they change or something?
Hope somebody'll respond to this post! :)

P.S. I haven't got a lucid dream yet. But I really, really, REALLY want it.

donald1x

Re: Hi! Newbie here!

Postby donald1x » 08 Jul 2012 16:24

Hi,

I'm a newbie here too. but what the hell, we're here to try to help each other, right?

My first question is, can you remember your dream? how many can you remember each day? Because as many have suggested, you may already be lucid dreaming, but you don't remember, and that you're pretty much supposed to have a dream every time you go to sleep. If you didn't, that just means you did not remember it.

I begin a dream journal for the first time yesterday. And I woke up (intentionally) 4 times last night (by setting alarms). My first two sleep yields no memorable dreams (I can feel like I just had a dream, but with no memory of what it was about). However, I start getting something on sleep #3, and actually remember enough to write a paragraph by #4. I guess that shows how much Intention counts.

HoneyCity001

Thanks For Responding!

Postby HoneyCity001 » 11 Jul 2012 10:58

Thanks for responding to my post! Well, I've started a Dream Journal two days ago, which means Monday, 9th JULY 2012. At first, I didn't set alarms to wake up in the night 'cause I wanted to see if I could remember my dreams or not. Well, I could hardly remember them! I could only remember snippets of my dreams but that was all. So last night, I set alarms with my handphone but guess what? I didn't wake up at all (I'm a heavy sleeper, but I realised that the alarm tone was too soft. Couldn't change it, though)! And I couldn't remember any of my dreams AT ALL in the morning (but I did remember that I had a dream)! So tonight (today's 11th JULY 2012), I'm gonna give it another shot...but I'm not using my handphone, though. I nearly gave up trying to get a lucid dream (I'm a bit of a quitter..) but later in the day, I thought of all the things I wanted to do in a lucid dream and I restored my enthusiam (is that the right word?)! ^^ Hope you get a lucid dream soon! I also hope I do too... :)

Return to “For Beginners”