2nd Major Lucid Dream *help*

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Maxrules14

2nd Major Lucid Dream *help*

Postby Maxrules14 » 09 Jul 2012 02:01

So hey guys, I had my second major lucid dream last night! It was pretty cool even though it lasted 20 seconds. So, it went something like this..
"I was standing outside of the building, it was the first day of high school. I got afraid and ran off somewhere into a car. When I got into the car I suddenly realized I was dreaming. So, I yelled out loud, Clarity Now!. Everything zoomed into focus, and I noticed all of the fine details of everything in the car. After about a couple of seconds I started to panic because I kept thinking if i don't make the dream stable I will wake up. So I just stood there not knowing what to do hoping that the dream wouldn't fall off (Sort of like standing on a balancing beam trying not to fall off.) Then I eventually woke up.

So my questions are;
1. Why did I start to panic out of nowhere thinking the dream would fall off?
2. Did this lead me to waking up?
3. Can I have some tips of making lucid dreams last a little bit longer? (at least 10 minutes of lucid dreaming is all i ever wanted <3 )
In Darkness there is Light.

torakrubik

Re: 2nd Major Lucid Dream *help*

Postby torakrubik » 09 Jul 2012 21:16

1. it was only you're second time. You're still getting used to it, so don't worry :) with practice your future LDs will be longer and more stable.

2. Most probably.

3. An important part of this is relaxing. Let yourself become calm, then try to engage as many senses as possible in the dream. Feel things, smell things, listen and look.
Dreaming is my drug

Maxrules14

Re: 2nd Major Lucid Dream *help*

Postby Maxrules14 » 10 Jul 2012 09:56

Thanks, i will try what you said. :)
In Darkness there is Light.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”