CWILD

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Peter

CWILD

Postby Peter » 04 Jul 2012 20:38

I got up in the early hours and had a cup of coffee and it worked a treat for a WILD. I was up for about about 30 minutes after drinking the coffee and then back to bed. The HI imagery was very strong and very alive in the way the images were acting and reacting and I felt quite calm and relaxed which surprised me. The transition during the WILD was very smooth and I went from LD to awake and back 3 times with ease. I was really impressed with how well it worked and will try it again. I had also had 4 or 5 cups during the day and the last one about 10 hours before CWILD
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

SGraham

Re: CWILD

Postby SGraham » 05 Jul 2012 01:02

that doesnt supreise me coffie solves all the worlds problems
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

Peter

Postby Peter » 05 Jul 2012 09:06

LOL - the world is a better place with it
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 06 Jul 2012 00:05

CWILD? Is it just WILD with coffee beforehand? Might give that a shot, you think it would work with energy drinks?
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Peter

Postby Peter » 06 Jul 2012 15:42

Yes it is, it might work and you could have a go as they are full of caffeine

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 08 Jul 2012 21:30

Well that was.. not bad. At 1 am I was extremely thirsty so I just downed the whole can there and then under a minute, felt gooooooood. Coulodnt sleep obviously but I listened to Pink Floyd (The Division Bell) and had agood time there, I find its goo dto listen to music at night in bed as you can pay way more attention to it.

Anyway around 4/5 am hypnogiga got intense and I felt like I was going into dreams directly, but they were never long enough to form a proper dream, by the time I realise dit was dreaming the dream hadnt formed properly and I would wake up too fast. Il try again.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Peter

Postby Peter » 08 Jul 2012 22:48

I have had coffee tablets suggested to me from another site as that is a way to control the dosage, I am going to get some and see if they work

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 08 Jul 2012 23:39

They'll keep you wired, that's for sure.
The point though is to keep your mind active, and even a wired inactive mind isn't enough to project with. You need to find something to stimulate your mind and keep it active. :)

It's kinda like using Binaural Beats... they'll only "assist" you, they won't do anything "for" you. You've still gotta do the majority of the work yourself.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Peter

Postby Peter » 09 Jul 2012 02:14

True, there was a little more HI and it got quite intense very fast but from there it was business as usual. Without being able to LD it would not do much for anyone except make them tired.

okta87

Postby okta87 » 12 Aug 2012 12:20

when you start to experience hypnagogia, start counting (in your head) from 0 to 100 or from 100 to 0. Count slow. This keeps you conscious and you should get into a WILD.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”