Scariest dream ever had- and my failed attempt to escape it

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Scariest dream ever had- and my failed attempt to escape it

Postby dreamgirl » 09 Jul 2012 16:35

I was dreaming that I was sleeping in my bed, and I saw myself as if I were looking over my body from above. All of a sudden I was dragged into a dream within my dream, so it was as if I had been pulled into my own head which I had just seen resting on a pillow.

In my head, I heard this really scary voice. It was talking and I can not remember what it said, because it really frightened me. All I remember was that the voice was very deep, male, and said, "We are all you Maria (my name)". It sounded like an evil demon, and I was just trying to escape this, but it was so hard. The voice started this evil laughing which I had tried to wake up from, but I couldn't. Instead it turned into really loud, awful, electric guitar music that I would never listen to.

Then, I was all of a sudden back over my body sleeping again, watching myself. At this point the music had stopped and I was trying to get out of the nightmare and wake up, but I couldn't get back to my physical body. I watched as my body started to roll to the side of my bed, and then fall off the side of my bed, but it was in extreme slow motion. This whole time I was putting so much strength into waking up but I just couldn't.

I hit the ground falling off my bed in the dream, and then I woke up, so sweaty (and I never sweat- my entire shirt was soaked in the back and my face felt like I had been sprayed with a water bottle), sitting upright in my bed. My heart was pounding.

Re: Scariest dream ever had- and my failed attempt to escape

Postby SGraham » 10 Jul 2012 14:43

Dreamgirl, it sounds to me like after the first scary thing happened you couldn't get a hold of your self. you got caught up in the nightmare plot with out realizing it

in a previous post of mine in the share you lucid dream section, i had a topic entitled : Crazy lucid nightmare ! . i also show some tips on how i got out , just in case you dont want to have to experiance this again.
How do you define real ?
think it over it's a tough question...

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”