Hello! I'm obviously new here!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Danielle<3

Hello! I'm obviously new here!

Postby Danielle<3 » 12 Jul 2012 00:09

Hey there Lucid dreamers!
I found out about this concept about a week ago and I am VERY interested! I have already started to include a few of the recommended techniques in my daily routines such as reality checks and meditation. I am very dedicated to this idea! However, I do have a few questions for you!

1) How do you remember to do your reality checks?
I am having a hard time remembering to do them! I have tried writing an "L" for lucid on my hand and checking every time I touch a doorknob but I cannot seem to remember!
2) I started a dream journal but I can't even remember many of my dreams long enough to write them down?
How do I fix that?

Thank you very much for your help! I am forever great full!
Lots of Love,
Dani~
Dani Loves You! <3

peacemaker

Re: Hello! I'm obviously new here!

Postby peacemaker » 25 Jul 2012 02:55

Hi My Friend, Welcome to world of lucid dreaming
I have some suggests for your problems:
1) How do you remember to do your reality checks?
Well as we know reality checks psychologically are behavior!
So when you do it for a awhile, It become your habit and you do it Unaware! So you should be patient, and do reality checks for awhile. It may need 5 day, a week, 8 day and etc. Don't worry. Habits are very powerful. :lol:

2) I started a dream journal but I can't even remember many of my dreams long enough to write them down?
After you wake up, Do not move. Close your eye. gaze into blackness behind you eyelid. and remember your dream (probably inverse. From end to start), and check your dream story. Then when you become sure that you remember that, open your eyes and write your dream in your dream journal. I suggest you to do practices for active your third eye chakra!
good luck.

Dreamer3456

Postby Dreamer3456 » 25 Jul 2012 03:18

For one night try sleeping for 4 1/2 hours then set your alarm clock to go off every 90 minutes. Every time you wake up don't move and remember your dreams then write them down in the present tense. After you do this your mind will learn dreams are important to you and you will greatly improve your dream recall.

Denmonation

Postby Denmonation » 25 Jul 2012 07:13

As you fall asleep at night repeat to yourself "I will remember my dream in the morning" or something along those lines. That'll help you remember dreams most days. After a little while remembering dreams will just happen automatically.

Return to “For Beginners”