subconscious

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
beano1992

subconscious

Postby beano1992 » 12 Jul 2012 07:54

It was only yesterday that I commented on here asking about people who had spoken to their subconscious; I was asking for tips and what they had gained from it. However last night I had the most clear lucid dream I've ever had. By telling myself to "familiarize myself" my dream become almost life like clear. I can even remember how bright the sun shone down on me. When the dream became completely clear there weren't many things that I wanted to do, apart from talk to my subconscious. So the first thing I asked is "What is my purpose in life?" the answer I got was "Just to be here on earth". I asked a second question, more than likely just reiterating the first one, but for the life of God, I can't remember it. I'm not sure how to feel about such a simple answer, or whether to even believe that it was my subconscious. If I'm honest it felt like it was my subconscious talking to me. I think deep down I know it was, I'm sure unsure of how to interpret such a simple answer.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”