Fuzzy dreams

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
taytayfan13

Fuzzy dreams

Postby taytayfan13 » 20 Jun 2011 17:20

So for the past week I've been having dreams and then realizing it's a dream within the dream. It's sort of like a MILD with a mix of WILD because I repeat to myself that "I am dreaming" right before I drift off. So after I realize I am dreaming in my dream, I am able to consciously speak to myself in my head, but the dream starts to fade. I remind myself in my dream, that this is my dream and I am in control but things still seem to fade. I even tried spinning around and that didn't help. Every time the dream fades it either leads to a false awakening, a new dream scene or a real awakening. I know that I am a beginner, but it has been going on for a week straight and I find it odd that every time I gain lucidity, my dream fades instead of enhancing.

RedEightBall

Re: Fuzzy dreams

Postby RedEightBall » 24 Jun 2011 03:10

Achieving a high level of lucidity doesn't happen over night! Sounds like you're doing amazing for a beginner. Be patient and I'm sure that you'll each dream from now on you'll get to stay a little bit longer. :)
Tony

Return to “For Beginners”