I Think I had a Lucid Dream.Please help!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
TalentedDancer

I Think I had a Lucid Dream.Please help!

Postby TalentedDancer » 12 Jul 2012 20:55

The night before last, I had a dream that I was driving. (I'm not even old enough to drive.) All of a sudden, I thought to myself "Hey! I'm dreaming, and I can't die!" Then I decided to go 100mph by stepping on the gas, but not any faster because I still wasn't completely confident. Although there were two cars in front of me and one behind me, I did go 100mph. I had other dreams, yet I kept waking up when I started spinning. I might have been dreaming about lucid dreaming, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows, please tell me. Thank you! (I also may have been halfway awake.)P.S. The numbers on the speedometer were blurs, but I knew which dark smudge was 100, even though it looked like two digits.

bgmacklem

Re: I Think I had a Lucid Dream.Please help!

Postby bgmacklem » 12 Jul 2012 22:40

I'm not totally sure, but I believe you were partially lucid, from what I've read. I bet that you jumped right into the action to quickly, and didn't stop to stabilize it. If you had been fully lucid, you would have been able to read the dial perfectly.
"Dreaming is just a person's excuse to be truly free, once a night."
-Brendan Macklem

Return to “For Beginners”