Lucid dream play, but forgot my lines. Ooops!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

Lucid dream play, but forgot my lines. Ooops!

Postby lucidinthe sky » 14 Jul 2012 02:49

Had my first LD in almost 2 months. I'm so happy it finally happened again (not that I've put much effort into it).

There were 3 of us, two people who supposed to be acting (me and one other) and the director. I had no idea what we were doing until this guy starts reciting his lines and then looks at me like: O.K. it's your turn and your supposed to say... So I start digging through all these papers looking for a script with my lines. I and found these papers that looked like forms with bright colors, sharp and really high quality printing like letterhead. But as soon as I looked closely the text was all over the place, crazy. It's really interesting how you can see things out of the periphery and they are clear and sharp, but then when you look closely, they are changing so rapidily its impossible to read it or even see what it is.

At that point I realized it was a dream. So I look at the guy who just read his lines and say something like "hey I bet you didn't know you are in a dream right now." Right before I said the word dream, he finished a different sentence ending in the word dream. He looks at me like "yes I know".
O.K. that's cool. Meanwhile the director is really busy going through all these papers and doesn't seem to be paying attention. I tell the actor "he's not in on it" So the director stops what he's doing and just gives me this stare and it's dream over time.

I have to learn to resist this urge to tell DCs that they are in a dream. It only seems to create problems.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Peter

Re: Lucid dream play, but forgot my lines. Ooops!

Postby Peter » 15 Jul 2012 06:28

I dont think there is anything that exists that likes being told what to do, glad you had another dream. I get dry runs and just let then roll on as they all end at some stage
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lucidinthe sky

Re: Lucid dream play, but forgot my lines. Ooops!

Postby lucidinthe sky » 19 Jul 2012 07:45

This dry spell has been fairly long, but I'm glad it finally broke.

In the meantime, my non-lucid dreams have become a lot more "real" and when I wake up, that sticks out in my memories which are more like lucid dream memories. I'm still amazed at how real dreams are, but being lucid doesn't seem to make them more real like it used to.

Looking forward to the next one, hopefully tonight. Maybe I'll try to get back into doing WILD again. It's a lot of work, but I did get results more frequently.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”