Supplements not helping. Please Help.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
veajawad

Supplements not helping. Please Help.

Postby veajawad » 14 Jul 2012 06:20

Hello Friends!
How are you?

I am practicing lucid dreams since 6 months. I had at least 4 to 5 LDs in 6 months and a lot dreams per night. I do dream journaling, reality checks, reading a lot of articles from internet.

Last night I decided to try supplements because i read a Lot about supplements on internet. People gave amazing views about supplements. So i thought I should try those supplements for Vivid Dreams, LDs, WILD, etc...

I bought Reminyl (Galantamine 4 mg) and Citolin (citicholine/CDP Choline).

I went to bed last night by 1:00 am and woke up by 4:30 am and took 1 tablet of Galantamine 4mg and 1 tablet of Choline with water and read lucid dreaming articles for 30 mins and then went to bed again for sleep.

Real issue starts from here. I didnt felt anything. I got normal sleep and woke up by 10:00 am and didnt got any dream, any sensation, any LDs. Its like I didnt took any supplement. And after i woke up I am still normal.

Why I am not feeling effects or side effects of these medicines? How can I achieve vivid dreams, Wilds,hypnogogia sensations using supplements?

Please help me.

Thanks

Jawad

Return to “For Beginners”