Experienced LDers. How often do you have success?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
satopnek

Experienced LDers. How often do you have success?

Postby satopnek » 16 Jul 2012 12:44

For those of you who consider yourselves successful and experienced lucid dreamers, regardless of technique, how often do you successfully lucid dream each week? I would like to set a realistic goal for myself and was thinking about what I could accomplish in the long term.

torakrubik

Re: Experienced LDers. How often do you have success?

Postby torakrubik » 16 Jul 2012 21:16

It's not consistent for me. At peak, i will have probably 2 significant LDs per week. But this isn't always the case; for example recently I had no LDs for 2-3 weeks, then about 3 in one morning.
Dreaming is my drug

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Jul 2012 22:20

They tend occur sporadically. I might go a week without a lucid dream and then when I have one in a night I will tend to have several that same night. I'm not sure why and would like to become more experienced myself. However, if we all lucid dreamed all the time it wouldn't be fun or magical anymore, so I don't mind.
In the past year, since, July 11, ( I had my first hypnogic imagery and became much more interested in the subject), I have lucid dreamed about 2-3 times a week and my longest 'dry spell' was about 2 weeks, but I was starting a weird medication that messed up my sleep and that was the reason for that. Before that I had about 2-3 a month. And before that about 2-3 a year.

But sometimes my lucid dreams can be very vague or only last a few moments at times. So I'd say out of all the times I lucid dream about 50% are a great experience that leave me in awe and the others are short, and hard to control, but lucid dreams still the same.

But there are some short LD experiences, some Lucid Dreams and then there are some LUCID DREAMS! I've only had about 5 really good LUCID DREAMS in the past year and in my entire life for that matter. But I will probably have more and I am patient.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Shadow

Postby Shadow » 17 Jul 2012 11:34

I wouldn't consider myself an expert but i'm a roll right now. In the past 6 days i've had 4 lucid dreams. I'm 16 so i'm not really that busy. I've gotten into a super bad habit of going to sleep around 4 or 5 am in the morning. This past week i've started trying to go to sleep way earlier like around 11. Plus after I get back from jujitsu I usually take a nap. I don't know that's jusy my 2 cents :)

rothgar

Postby rothgar » 17 Jul 2012 16:39

This is my first year. I have had 61 in 9 months. But have had 15 the last 15 days. But that is having several multiples in one day then 1 or 2 days without. My goal was or is every other day at least.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 04 Aug 2012 18:30

torakrubik wrote:It's not consistent for me. At peak, i will have probably 2 significant LDs per week. But this isn't always the case; for example recently I had no LDs for 2-3 weeks, then about 3 in one morning.

Did you use the Lucid Dream Fast Track or just this website?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 04 Aug 2012 22:15

Guitar48300 wrote:
torakrubik wrote:It's not consistent for me. At peak, i will have probably 2 significant LDs per week. But this isn't always the case; for example recently I had no LDs for 2-3 weeks, then about 3 in one morning.

Did you use the Lucid Dream Fast Track or just this website?

Just this website. I haven't purchased any aids yet; although i am looking into oneirogens
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”