Looking 2 connect with other naturals

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Dreamer15

Looking 2 connect with other naturals

Postby Dreamer15 » 25 Jun 2011 03:31

Hi

I am a natural at this and I literally have never understood of not knowing that I was dreaming. It confuses me the other way around. I for awhile stopped messing around with my dreams cause I was too exhausted when I was awake. Well now I am back into using my dreams more for helping me through some difficult personal times. I am really looking for anyone to connect with that is a natural as I a, furstrated I have no one to share this feeling and interest with. :D

Peter

Re: Looking 2 connect with other naturals

Postby Peter » 25 Jun 2011 08:17

just keep posting and I am sure you will get feedback and the connections you are after. Start a few threads and see what responses you get

And welcome

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 25 Jun 2011 17:10

Sounds like the ol' "gift and curse" paradox. I'm glad you have come back to it though and want to hone in on the benefits you can gain from it. I hope someone comes along that is similar to you soon! I am sure you can offer great insight for the rest of us.

Dreamer15

Postby Dreamer15 » 27 Jun 2011 23:54

Yeah. I guess I just feel like inshould be able to do something productive with it.

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 28 Jun 2011 02:26

Dreamer15 wrote:Yeah. I guess I just feel like inshould be able to do something productive with it.

Well hey..if you are up for experimenting, see if you can leave your subconscious! Check the "What's on the table" post if you are interested.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”