Dream Genie (to grant wishes in your dream)

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
mastermind

Dream Genie (to grant wishes in your dream)

Postby mastermind » 24 Jul 2012 23:05

I just thought I would try this and see if it works, and I want to know what you may think.

I basically have some symbol, or something that I take with me from waking life into my dream, and it would be a Genie (like in Aladdin) that could grant wishes, therefor making it real easy for me to get, or experience, whatever I want. Save a lot of trouble trying to get places, find people....

Do you think this will work? I haven't had success yet.

Also I could use help figuring out the best way to actually have this Genie nearby me in my dreams. Maybe some kind of object I keep on me to be like a magic lamp, so when in a dream I look in my pocket and take out the magic lamp to release the genie?

Any thoughts and help is welcome. thanks

casey

Re: Dream Genie (to grant wishes in your dream)

Postby casey » 25 Jul 2012 04:35

The idea of a genie to grant wishes in your LDs is a good idea, but keeping an object on you for it wouldnt work to well. You would be better off just sticking to reality checks because it would take a while for the object to carry over in your dream. And it might not even work.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Slip

Postby Slip » 31 Jul 2012 17:57

It's probably not necessary to take an object with you into your dream. You can probably just find a lamp somewhere when you're lucid. I like to just reach into a drawer or into the hollow of a tree. If it helps you can even purchase one. It's a good idea, though.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 31 Jul 2012 20:50

Expect it to be in your pocket!
Once in a LD I pulled out a elephant it was really funny.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

mastermind

Postby mastermind » 02 Aug 2012 23:29

jamjam wrote:Expect it to be in your pocket!
Once in a LD I pulled out a elephant it was really funny.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

you got some imagination! props

i just hope i can remember when i'm in the dream. my question was partly how do i get myself to remember to look for a genie? i guess i gotta start looking for one when im awake?

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”