Scary nightmare

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

Scary nightmare

Postby casey » 24 Jul 2012 19:43

I was in a row of cars at a stopsign waiting. As i got closer to the front i realized there was a man at the stopsign with a gun. So when i was one car away from the stop, i floored it. Behind me the man was shooting at me, but i didnt get very far. I crashed into a fruit stand (like the ones you would see at jewelle). I flew through the windshield and landed behind the stand. I stood up and looked into one of the baskets of fruit and inside was a very shiny gun. So i picked it up and returned fire at the man. But soon another person started to shoot at me. One of the bullets nearly hit my leg so i decided to give in and put my gun down and lay on the floor like they said. Suddenly the dream scenery changed to the inside of jewelle. The two men with guns were behind the pharmacy counter waiting, and i was still behind the fruit stand not far away. When somebody would come up to the counter the man would pull out a gun and shoot them right in front of me. I felt terrified. That happened a few times until an older man walked up to the counter. This time the man pulled a shotgun and blew his brains out. I remember this one being particularly brutal. Eventually the man pulled down a curtain so he could talk in private to the other man. I decided this would be my time to run so i got up and tried to run. But i didnt go anywhere, it felt like trying to run in socks on a slippery wooden floor. When i finally started to move, the men opened the curtain. So i ran to the closest aisle. As i was running down an aisle i hear an alarm go off and everyone except the employee run for the exit. Then i reconized one of the employees heading back to the pharmacy as one of the robbers, and i thought that it was a good disguise. When i got closer to the exit two of the "employees" grabbed me and started to drag me back towards the pharmacy. I was thinking that they were going to kill me because i got away. So i punched the one in the face and took down the other. I ran towards the exit but everyone was gone except for three others. I tried to open the doors but they were locked. Then all of a sudden a gas starts pouring into the room so i broke the glass on the door and we escaped. After i got out i stood there for a minute watching the room fill up with gas. I was amazed at how the gas didnt escape through the broken glass. Then i head off to find my car in the parking lot.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Re: Scary nightmare

Postby Shadow » 25 Jul 2012 08:31

That's cool that you "beat the nightmare". Usually If i have a nightmare I usually become lucid or wake up when the threat is about to get me.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”