Second day and already couldn't write the dream down!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Iskibas

Second day and already couldn't write the dream down!

Postby Iskibas » 25 Jul 2012 12:59

Hello everyone x]

So I got really excited reading all this Lucid Dream thing and I decided to give it a go. So I got serious about it. Yesterday I did lots of reality checks and I wrote down my first dream. However, when I woke up today, I couldn't remember my dream! Actually, several dreams. It was really vague.. I couldn't sleep well today so I woke up at 3AM and could only sleep at 4AM so maybe this is what got me. I'll have a nap today at lunch though.

Anyway, how can I actually remember my dreams? Also, is meditation a must to have lucid dreams?

jamjam

Re: Second day and already couldn't write the dream down!

Postby jamjam » 26 Jul 2012 21:52

Really? You lose a few measly dreams and you get flustered about it?
Do you read the website?
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/how-to-remember-your-dreams.html
jamjam

casey

Postby casey » 28 Jul 2012 00:48

Its ok if you dont remember your dreams every once and a while.
And meditation isnt nessasary but it does help a
lot.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

SnorlaxDreamer

Postby SnorlaxDreamer » 28 Jul 2012 01:42

If you do get angry or dissapointed by not remembering your days in a day, then I would highly advise you to not start on getting lucid dreams. Lucid dreams can take months before getting even a single dream, no matter how hard you train. Patience is key, and you seem to get frustrated over just missing a single dream. Since we are not self-aware when dreaming, we do not tend to tell ourself to remember our dreams. Let the brain do the work, and you'll recall a dream, whenever the dream feels like it wants you to recall it.
"If I only could see you in my dreams, I would sleep all the time!" <3

Return to “For Beginners”