10 questions on what will i do while i'm lucid dreamming.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
s.mack45

10 questions on what will i do while i'm lucid dreamming.

Postby s.mack45 » 25 Jul 2012 22:16

1.) Will i be able to fly wherever i want to go?

2.) Will i be able to morph myself to become whatever i wante be?

3.) Will i be able to compete in team sports, individual sports, and combat sports?

4.) Will i be able to travel the world?

5.) Will i be able to travel in space?

6.) Will i be able to travel in time (e.g. time travel)?

7.) Will i be able to be in film genres (like in action movie, horror movies, sci-fi movies, etc.)?

8.) Will i be able to be in video game genres (including first-person shooter games and third-person shooter games)?

9.) Will i be able to be in scenarios (like burglary, bank robbery, contract killer, siege, black special operations, hostage rescue, etc.

10.) Will i be able to gain romantic/sexual freedom by having as many romantic/sexual partners as i truly desire?

Sincerely,

Steven :)

sagaloohoo

Re: 10 questions on what will i do while i'm lucid dreamming

Postby sagaloohoo » 25 Jul 2012 23:39

Once you are able to LD, you will be able to do all these things. It takes a while however to discover what works best for you. For example, when I fly I must get a running start and I kind of swim in the air. Some people fly superman style my dad kind of floats and walks through the sky. I have also been in tv/ video games by jumping through the screen. I have not done all the things on your list but if you are truly LD then you will be able to accomplish all that and more!

Dannydaninja

Re: 10 questions on what will i do while i'm lucid dreamming

Postby Dannydaninja » 26 Jul 2012 09:10

Answer to all of your questions, it's very possible.

Return to “For Beginners”