Questions for Rebecca

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
bgmacklem

Re: Questions for Rebecca

Postby bgmacklem » 25 Jul 2012 01:30

Native. Go with what you are most comfortable with, remember you're trying to programm your subconcious here.
"Dreaming is just a person's excuse to be truly free, once a night."
-Brendan Macklem

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 26 Jul 2012 00:51

Guitar48300 wrote:Hey Rebecca,

I've been debating over the past few days whether or not I should get the Lucid Dream Fast Track. Before I make a final decision I would like to know: What does it have that your website doesn't? Are there some secret techniques or more detailed instructions to do some techniques, that hasnt been put on the website?

Thanks! :)

Hey

First off, I recommend you check it out yourself and if you don't find the extra value in it, claim a full refund (good for 60 days). Nothing to lose there if you're sitting on the fence ;)

You can download it here: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-fast-track.html and get started in the next two minutes.

Now... course vs site. I created the course because so many people were skipping around the website and still left confused, unsure what to do or where to start. I know this because they were emailing me constantly with the same questions and misconceptions. I realized they weren't "getting it". They were simply trying out techniques without understanding the mindset of a lucid dreamer, or why any of these techniques actually work. They ended up losing commitment and quitting before they even began.

You can see I put HEAPS of information for free online but still this doesn't cut it. People need structured tuition, answers to all the right questions as they go, and to build up to the most demanding techniques rather than inadvertently jumping in the deep end from day one... and promptly drowning.

That's why I really made the course. It's direct, strategic, results-driven.

While I'm not withholding any "secret techniques" from you, there is a fundamental mindset that I think is conveyed in the course that doesn't come across to website readers. Because I can't forcefeed my blog articles to you.... let alone in any useful order or timeframe. But with my downloadable course I know I have your full attention. And that is where I work my magic and hit the critical points home.

So the course delivers my own proven, structured approach to learning lucid dreaming. It takes you by the hand and delivers everything up straight: you won't miss any essential steps or insight that way. This approach demands your commitment and cements a greater depth of knowledge that leads to you becoming a smarter lucid dreamer.

The course also has plenty of exclusive material which I don't put online, including an original approach to using various types of meditative states to access lucid dreaming (something new dream research is really bearing out) and two audio components (my lucid dreaming self hypnosis MP3s). Once you download everything, you can access it offline on your computer or mobile device, or print it all out. You work through categorically it like a workbook, instead of leapfrogging around the site.

So, does the course offer improved tuition over the site? I really think so. I know that 30% of site visitors are returning visitors - and the rest drop off. I also know that 96% of course students choose to keep The Lucid Dreaming Fast Track, while having access to a guaranteed refund if it doesn't give them lucid dreams. So I firmly believe that your chances of becoming a proficient lucid dreamer are much better by taking the course and learning my methods properly and completely.

Either way, you'll explore whichever option feels right for you, and I welcome all course students and site readers. I really want people to get the intended benefits and I'll continue to expand both resources in the best way I know how.

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 26 Jul 2012 01:10

Dreamer3456 wrote:Hey Rebecca,

I have been trying mild for a week but I had one question, well first of all English is my second language but I speak it fluently and I live in the US but i am not sure whether to repeat the mild affirmation in English or my Native Language since I read the tutorials for lucid dreaming in English. I am not sure which language to use?

Hey, I can't speak from personal experience as English is my first language. Intuitively I'd say use whichever language you tend to think in (your internal monologue). If it's both, use both. If you're fluent in both languages - and dream in both languages (?) - then I'd say it probably doesn't matter either way. It's probably going to boil down to a personal preference so experiment and see what works best for you.

s.mack45

Postby s.mack45 » 27 Jul 2012 05:23

Dear Rebecca,

I've went on to your website and found out that you offer some strategies and techniques about lucid dreaming to individuals. Now to tell you the truth; i have never ever heard of that term before, until i've first googled that on the internet. But i am interested in lucid dreaming, mainly because, as you mentioned to individuals (like myself) on your website, that i get to fly anywhere i want to go, travel to various countries (including exotic locations), travel in space, travel in time, get into awesome scenarios, etc.

Now there are 10 most imortant questions of what will i be able to do when i'm lucid dreaming: :D

1.) Will i be able to fly anywhere i want to go?

2.) Will i be able to morph myself and become anything i want to be?

3.) Will i be able to compete in team sports, individual sports, and combat sports?

4.) Will i be able to travel to various countries (includ. exotic locations)?

5.) Will i be able to travel in space (e.g. outer space)?

6.) Will i be able to travel through time (e.g. time travel)?

7.) Will i be able to get into film genres including cop films, heist films, vampire films, zombie films, sci-fi films, etc. as well as potraying the characters?

8.) Will i be able to get into video game genres including first-person/third person shooter games as well as potraying the characters?

9.) Will i be able to get into adventureous thrilling scenarios, like bank robberies, contract killings/assassinations, black paramilitary operations, and even hostage rescues?

10.) Will i be able gain romantic/sexual freedom by having as many romantic/sexual partners as i truly desire?

Sincerely,

steven ;)

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 06 Aug 2012 05:20

s.mack45 wrote:Dear Rebecca,

I've went on to your website and found out that you offer some strategies and techniques about lucid dreaming to individuals. Now to tell you the truth; i have never ever heard of that term before, until i've first googled that on the internet. But i am interested in lucid dreaming, mainly because, as you mentioned to individuals (like myself) on your website, that i get to fly anywhere i want to go, travel to various countries (including exotic locations), travel in space, travel in time, get into awesome scenarios, etc.

Now there are 10 most imortant questions of what will i be able to do when i'm lucid dreaming: :D

1.) Will i be able to fly anywhere i want to go?

2.) Will i be able to morph myself and become anything i want to be?

3.) Will i be able to compete in team sports, individual sports, and combat sports?

4.) Will i be able to travel to various countries (includ. exotic locations)?

5.) Will i be able to travel in space (e.g. outer space)?

6.) Will i be able to travel through time (e.g. time travel)?

7.) Will i be able to get into film genres including cop films, heist films, vampire films, zombie films, sci-fi films, etc. as well as potraying the characters?

8.) Will i be able to get into video game genres including first-person/third person shooter games as well as potraying the characters?

9.) Will i be able to get into adventureous thrilling scenarios, like bank robberies, contract killings/assassinations, black paramilitary operations, and even hostage rescues?

10.) Will i be able gain romantic/sexual freedom by having as many romantic/sexual partners as i truly desire?

Sincerely,

steven ;)

1.) Yes
2.) Yes
3.) Yes
4.) Yes
5.) Yes
6.) Yes
7.) Yes
8.) Yes
9.) Yes, even hostage rescues!
10.) Yes

:D

In your lucid dreams, just like your normal dreams, anything can happen. Any scenario imaginable. So when lucid, you have the opportunity to create and direct your dreams along any of these lines.

Shadow

Postby Shadow » 06 Aug 2012 10:56

Hey rebecca. I read a forum post earlier and you said If you wanted, you could lucid dream every night and that sometimes it's as easy as the drop of a hat. Just wondering how long did it take you to get to this point. I could imagine years of meditation and practice right ? Thanks

s.mack45

Postby s.mack45 » 07 Aug 2012 06:19

Dear rebecca,

My name is steven mack, and you've may read my message and anwsered 10 of my questions that i've sent to you about lucid dreaming. I'm really curious about lucid dreaming, but can't really afford but if i had enough money, i'll interested in it. So anyway, my important question is; how do you create/visualize dreamscapes, do you use a pencil/pen to draw?

Sincerely,

Steven Mack :)

Snookz678

Postby Snookz678 » 07 Aug 2012 06:58

umm Hello I just wanted to say i'm really fascinated with lucid dreaming ever since one day i randomly woke up in a dream and was overwhelmed by my surroundings and i read most of your articles, but here is what i really wanted to say i'm only 15 and i read on how much you were dedicated to L.D. and how you started very young and i really want fast track but my parents don't believe L.D. is real, and since they have money and i cant get a job yet i was wondering if there are any more secrets,techniques,things to help me become a better L.D. such as you. If you would, anything would help. Thank You.

Sincerely,
Carlos C.

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 07 Aug 2012 23:24

Shadow wrote:Hey rebecca. I read a forum post earlier and you said If you wanted, you could lucid dream every night and that sometimes it's as easy as the drop of a hat. Just wondering how long did it take you to get to this point. I could imagine years of meditation and practice right ? Thanks

I have been lucid dreaming since I was 14 (so... 15 years now :shock: ) and people read into this that it must take years to become proficient. Not so!

The reality is it takes intensive commitment, perhaps only for a few weeks, before you can access it frequently. It does take a very determined mindset, in my experience. But you will not need to become a Buddhist monk.... though I'm sure that would help.

Even when you master lucidity on-demand, you will have "on" and "off" phases through your life... no-one expects you to be intensely committed to lucid dreaming week in, week out. Sometimes other things in life just take over (personal priorities, work habits, sleep patterns, these all change).

My dream life exploded further when I started making World of Lucid Dreaming in 2008... suddenly I had lots of lucid dreams without trying very hard at all. Even though I wasn't consciously practicing much, just having lucid dreaming on my mind for several hours a day made it happen naturally.

Soon I could have a lucid dream just by saying "I will lucid dream tonight" before going to sleep.

Right now, I'm finding proper meditation tricky. I'm 8 months pregnant and it's hard to physically relax enough, as everything is under strain. Not to mention big baby kicks when I'm just getting into the zone.

So instead I'm programming my dream content by thinking about certain scenarios as I drop off, it's a kind of lazy MILD... 8-) But it sets up the dream scenarios I want that night and that familiarity triggers lucidity.

So, even when you can't meditate, I know there are other ways of becoming lucid. It's not dependent on being a master meditator for years. (Having said that meditation is still a fantastic way to get into WILDs and OBEs and I can't wait to dive back!)

But my point is you can go the mnemonic route too, and this is matter of working certain ideas and habits into your subconscious, which can take just days or weeks.... if you're really, truly into it :D

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 07 Aug 2012 23:28

s.mack45 wrote:Dear rebecca,

My name is steven mack, and you've may read my message and anwsered 10 of my questions that i've sent to you about lucid dreaming. I'm really curious about lucid dreaming, but can't really afford but if i had enough money, i'll interested in it. So anyway, my important question is; how do you create/visualize dreamscapes, do you use a pencil/pen to draw?

Sincerely,

Steven Mack :)

Visualizing dreamscapes takes place in your mind...
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/how-to-visualize.html

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”