Need help please

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
tophergdavis

Need help please

Postby tophergdavis » 24 Jul 2012 15:08

I got into lucid dreaming about two weeks ago, and have yet to have my first LD. My wife however, thinks I'm absolutely nuts, as she hates dreams. She has said for years that she does not dream but when she does, she gets no rest. The other day she told me about a dream she had, and she knew she was dreaming. We realized that she probably has been naturally lucid dreaming for years, but gets no rest when she does. What can she do to either stop having spontanious LDs or to bea able to start resting when she has them.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Dannydaninja

Re: Need help please

Postby Dannydaninja » 26 Jul 2012 09:21

I can't imagine how anyone wouldn't want to have a lucid dream, and I doubt that lucid dreams can make people more tired in the morning than a regular dream... I guess that it all depends on the type of dream, nightmares can be way more exhausting than a lucid dream.

tophergdavis

Postby tophergdavis » 26 Jul 2012 10:39

I'm actually quite jealous of her. I feel like I've completely hit a roadblock and at times even regressing, and here she has them naturally, and hates it. None the less I was hoping to help her out somehow.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 26 Jul 2012 15:12

I remember reading something about people who don't get any rest because they lucid dream every night... I can't remember what they're called...
If she really wants to stop... I guess she could shout WAKE UP in every lucid dream she has. She does know that dreaming is essential to the body right?
I'm pretty sure lucid dreams DO take more brainpower than normal dreams... I kind of feel bad for her, but I'm also kind of jealous of her.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”