On my third day, just wanted some...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LCDAnthony

On my third day, just wanted some...

Postby LCDAnthony » 26 Jul 2012 16:28

Hey! I'm new I discovered Lucid dreaming actually about 3 days ago! I'm 14 and I've come here to learn how to Lucid Dream. At the moment I've been practicing the MILD technique and I have to say, it's been working very well. It's been three days and I'm starting to remember dreams from when I was 5. I had a dream last night that it was so vivid and I remembered it well though It wasn't a lucid dream. I also have a question about Meditating. When I meditate, is there a certain way I should sit and certain things I should be thinking about. Because when I meditate, I try to detach myself from other things and think about some problems then trying to get rid of them and being more relaxed. I also think about what's going on around me. I keep a very detailed Dream Journal, and I do affirmation every night. I also watch the subliminal message videos, and I also do reality checks daily all the time. I've done everything I need to and do it over everyday. So I came here to ask if I am on the right track to an Lucid Dream. Is there anything I need to improve or something I didn't say that you might need to know? I can't wait to have my first Lucid Dream!! Another thing, I just remembered. I think I had a dream when I was a little kid that was so real and vivid that I think it was a Lucid dream. I still remember everything that happen, what was said and everything.

Thanks for your time!~

jamjam

Re: On my third day, just wanted some...

Postby jamjam » 26 Jul 2012 16:40

1. You don't need a certain pose for meditation
2. Yes you're on the right track!
3. Don't put TOO much effort just put the right amount...
4. DON'T DO REALITY CHECKS ALL THE TIME! THEN IT WILL TRANSFER INTO THE DREAM (i.e. it won't work)
5. You get enough sleep right?
6. Hello and welcome to the forum

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 26 Jul 2012 17:49

Thanks! Okay, not to much effort, just the right amount. I don't do like reality checks every 15 minutes more like ever couple of hours. I get lots of sleep, I try to go to bed before 10:30 and then I wake up at 7. So about 8 - 9 hours of sleep. Is this a good amount or just a little to much or less?

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 26 Jul 2012 18:53

Perfect! You know the recommended hours of sleep for your age!
You're getting about 5 full sleep cycles!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 26 Jul 2012 20:17

Alright! Thanks Jamjam for all the help!

Return to “For Beginners”