Need Creative Things To Do In A Lucid Dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
jamjam

Need Creative Things To Do In A Lucid Dream

Postby jamjam » 26 Jul 2012 21:46

I'm out of ideas...
Does anyone have any challenges or ideas to try!? Please make them ORIGINAL and FUN!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Last edited by jamjam on 27 Jul 2012 18:14, edited 1 time in total.
jamjam

jamiealexander

Re: Need Stuff To Do In Lucid Dreams!

Postby jamiealexander » 26 Jul 2012 21:50

I've been playing about with parkour lately and it's really fun.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 26 Jul 2012 21:57

jamiealexander wrote:I've been playing about with parkour lately and it's really fun.

Can you make it more original... please?
You know... put more randomness and fun into it! You can do almost ANYTHING in a lucid dream!

jamjam

jamiealexander

Postby jamiealexander » 26 Jul 2012 22:05

Jump out of an airplane and tumble down the sky. You can spin in circles and have no idea where the snow covered mountain is. The wind is blowing in your face and you can only see quick flashes of the slope.

Know you are going to land and when you do you have a snowboard attached to your feet, then you snowboard down the mountain and thunderous speed.

Suddenly you see people on the mountain try and attack you. So you tackle one of them and steal his gun which acts more like a taser and electrocutes people. Make your way down the mountain and survive.

But I still think the things you can do with parkour are really original and lots of fun. Like you said, nearly anything is possible in a lucid dream.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 26 Jul 2012 22:16

I've already done something like that...
Make it so absurd that NOBODY (almost nobody) has EVER done it before.
I think parkour has been done before. So has jumping off a airplane into a snowy mountain and then killing a bunch of random people.
Who hasn't jumped off a airplane into a snowy mountain and then killed a bunch of random people?

jamjam

jamiealexander

Postby jamiealexander » 26 Jul 2012 22:28

The first ever time I become lucid I was on this huge mechanical arm in the middle of the ocean. It swings around in a big circle. If you want a picture you can look here - http://lucidability.com/lucid-dream-adrenaline-junkie/

Another one I've done is fly around on a hoverboard. Maybe you can try that.

I've only been doing it for a year, so I've done a few interesting stuff but I've been mostly exploring and learning most of the basic tricks.

Maybe someone else will have more totally random stuff.

sagaloohoo

Postby sagaloohoo » 26 Jul 2012 22:45

Turn into a mermaid/man and find atlantis.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 26 Jul 2012 23:05

I don't know what gender you are, but I am male... I think you may already know where I am going with this.

But I would love to conjure a swimming pool full of naked women and dive in. I don't mean a conventional swimming pool with water and babes in bikinis. I mean the naked women ARE the water. Then you swim around and feel their skin against yours. It's something that is not possible in reality and would be pretty arousing to say the least. Our brains are the biggest sex organ. :oops:

Another thing I want to try is shoot lightening bolts out of my fingers like in Star Wars. Or use my palms as flame throwers and watch things burn. For some reason it is hard for me to manipulate energy in a lucid dream, but moving matter and demolishing buildings is quite easy. But fire is a hard thing to control in a dream.

There's nothing spiritual about these suggestions. Just self-gratifying fun. :D
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 27 Jul 2012 00:57

I've done all of this already! :(
Flying? Easy!
The only time I went to Atlantis was in a normal dream (which turned into a lucid one) the merpeople got angry at me!
Technically I didn't do the arm one... well... I did it but in SPACE!
I try to avoid sex.. because I find it a waste of time BUT my subconscious did force me into the middle of one...
Still yet to find one I haven't tried yet :( btw don't drop Atlantis ancient treasures... the merpeople will kill you.

So does anyone have a fresh idea that is REALLY REALLY original? + fun!?
Much appreciated!

jamjam

jamiealexander

Postby jamiealexander » 27 Jul 2012 02:04

Ask your subconscious to take you somewhere you've never been before. Simple.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”