Great techniques for WILD and MILD

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Ikamon.13579LD

Great techniques for WILD and MILD

Postby Ikamon.13579LD » 26 Jul 2012 22:48

I noticed how Ive been having the same problem with many other people on this forum when executing a WILD or a MILD. That problem is getting to the parts where you are ready to fall asleep.

To achieve this I discovered a series of exercises that can be done daily to ensure more chances of success.

The first one will help with both WILDs and MILDs. It is done by simply going into a Place where you wont be disturbed by any noises for at least 1 minute. Now practice directing absolute focus on a simple object like a kink in the wall or maybe an eraser or a coin. Now simply observe the object and (like in the WILD) dont interact with any other thoughts. Just send them away and dont think about them or think about not thinking about them. Hold an absolute focus on your specified object for about a minute your first time and do this 1-3 times a day. After you feel confident go to 2 minutes, then three. Once you get to ten, try and do this in a WILD and you may notice two things. One, this exercise is meant to increase overall attention span, and two, this exercises youre ability to silence your mind into sleep.

As for the MILD, practice telling yourself that when you get home you will think about carrots, or the number 4, or really some random idea that is not affiliated with the thing that is going to remind you of your thought. This exercises the id or the part of the mind that creates future memories so when you say a mneumonic phrase in your MILD, it means much more and can be remembered later in the dream.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
We dine in lucidity TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Ikamon.13579LD

Re: Great techniques for WILD and MILD

Postby Ikamon.13579LD » 16 Aug 2012 03:47

Please tell me if you have positive results with this technique via private message or on this page through a reply. Im trying to discover how well of a technique this is. It is begining to work for me.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
We dine in lucidity TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”