Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.

Postby KylePK » 06 Apr 2012 23:14

This is a new product coming out soon that I thought I would share with you all. For those of us who cannot manage to have lucid dreams consistently (or in my case, ever, except once), this should help us greatly increase our lucid dream count and likely help us to prepare for WILD techniques and super-lucid lucid dreams.

Introducing, Remee!

I'll be buying mine soon.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Re: Remee

Postby litos1979 » 25 Jul 2012 19:54

i think this mask don´t detect rem state. You should go for a rem-dreamer that it recognizes the movement of your eyes.

Re: Remee

Postby Intrepid » 27 Jul 2012 01:36

It doesn't detect REM states. There is a timer delay for the lights that you set prior to falling asleep in order to try to get them to flash during the night for a short amount of time. I believe the delay between each flash series is 15 minutes. The only advantage I see to this is the ability to customize the flash pattern in order to perhaps make it more noticeable to yourself. However, the lack of REM detection is going to greatly lessen your chances for a flash occurring during a dream.

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”