I've realize what my attitude and others in my dreams.

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
LCDAnthony

I've realize what my attitude and others in my dreams.

Postby LCDAnthony » 27 Jul 2012 03:36

I just realized and I wrote it down. In my dreams, I feel as if I have control of anything. I feel fearless and brave. What can this mean?

I have also realized, I have close friends within my dreams. I also have characters from movies and shows that I love. Like I had a dream with Mr.Garrison from South Park and Ephialties from The Movie 300 Spartans.
But these Characters aren't the ones I like. These are characters that are my least favorite. What could these mean?

I also have enemy's in my dreams. Like I've had Decepticons in my dreams and (Please don't get offended) Mormons in my dreams. These are groups of figures I don't like. What could this mean?

I'm on my 3rd day of trying to Lucid dream. I have discovered a lot about my dreams and what they are about and I've practice the MILD technique and the I just tryed today in a nap the WILD technique. So if someone can help me explain these and why these appear in my dreams. Thanks(:

P.S These dreams aren't Lucid, but they are very vivid and I can remember sounds and actions.

jamjam

Re: I've realize what my attitude and others in my dreams.

Postby jamjam » 27 Jul 2012 16:26

I'm not very good with Dream interpretation but I don't think others could interpret YOUR dreams!
Sure I could give you my opinion, but I never had your dreams exactly like you had experienced them.
They probably have special personal meanings to you... either that or you watch too much T.V. :)
What do these characters mean to you? Maybe next time they appear you could talk to them and ask them what they represent.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

dreamerinmiami

Re: I've realize what my attitude and others in my dreams.

Postby dreamerinmiami » 11 Oct 2012 22:22

maybe your subconscious is trying to figure out why you don't like certain groups or ppl. the dream just puts you in situations with them.
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”