A question about this last night dream..

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
LCDAnthony

A question about this last night dream..

Postby LCDAnthony » 27 Jul 2012 21:04

I usually don't remember more than one dream in my sleep because they usually just to seem to be the same one all night, and they usually are very vivid but no lucid. But last night I remember three dreams. The first was a Recon mission to go and kill Hitler... Then the second was at Wal mart with the same recon group but we were screwing around.. Then the next one was on a Battle Blimp. (Just a blimp for war). But when I woke up I had a little difficult time remembering all three. I usually remember dreams quite easily! But here is where my next question comes in.. Is it considered three dreams but, they kind of had the same plot in all three.. I never accomplished by objective though. SO! If I were to be in three different places doing very different things but in my mind I had the same objective.

Thanks for the help, and If you don't get what I'm trying to say just ask me because I just tried to squeeze that all in and tried to make it simpler.

jamjam

Re: A question about this last night dream..

Postby jamjam » 27 Jul 2012 22:18

I think it might've just been one long vivid dream... how are you so sure it was 3 different dreams?
If you did remember 3... that's a great improvement in recall and you are getting better at dream recall!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 27 Jul 2012 23:37

I don't know if it was just one long dream or just three separate dreams. All I know is that, I had one mission through out the "three" and I travel to three different places.

Is it possible to have the same "Mission"/Plot through out many dreams? Because if so than the dreams I had last night are for sure to be three dreams. And if they are, I'm glad I can recall that many so fast!

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 28 Jul 2012 02:53

Yes! I had these weird dreams that ended in cliffhangers it was really weird because they'd be months apart...

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 28 Jul 2012 15:01

Well this night was for sure two different dreams.. They were weird dreams.

Return to “For Beginners”