some kind of shared dream?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
fatima

some kind of shared dream?

Postby fatima » 29 Jul 2012 06:37

Hi all,

I have had experiences in relation to other people or even daydreaming when a person is in a ceremony thinking of me...

Lately I had an interesting dream that I think is related to the dream the guy I am dating had...

In regular life we haven't had sexual life yet... He doesn't feel ready or something I am fine with. Of course, there is sexual energy flowing sometimes...

I had a dream of having him sitting over me very very excited but we weren't having intercourse and after a while I got his semen out through my pores.

The day after, we talked and he told me he had a scaring dream of being walking in his home closing faucets that some mysterious unseen presence was opening again after he closed them.

I didn't tell him about my dream but I felt that sense of water he was controling is about his control in relation to the 2 of us having intercourse, and that presence is just me or his desire and I was for sure opening in, and the water element in my dream is his semen coming out through my body...

I told him about the dream a couple nights later when we were sleeping together as usual but we started kissing and touching for the first time...

What do you think, do you think I am doing some kind of over interpretation?

Thank you,

Fatima
fatima

ring the bells that still can ring - forget your perfect offering - there's a crack in everything - that's how the light gets in (anthem. leonard cohen)

jamjam

Re: some kind of shared dream?

Postby jamjam » 29 Jul 2012 16:33

You shouldn't believe in mutual dreaming until science proves it!
That's all I'm going to say.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

torakrubik

Re: some kind of shared dream?

Postby torakrubik » 29 Jul 2012 21:32

Whilst i personally believe in mutual dreaming, i don't think the two dreams are specific enough to be sure of a 'connection'. Perhaps you are over-interpreting a little.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Paranormal Activity”