i am new and have a few questions

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
fatima

i am new and have a few questions

Postby fatima » 29 Jul 2012 06:17

Hi everybody,

I am following this forum because I am very interested in lucidity as you... I am a yoga teacher and have experienced some lucidity and worked on it, but it is mostly spontaneous rather than something I get to have in a chosen way.

The not very many lucid dreams or lucid moments in dreams that I have had are very related to being in physical contact with men, kissing, touching, feeling their skin. I get so amazed by the fact touching is even more real than in regular life that I get just there and sometimes I wake up and sometimes I don't know exactly how I keep dreaming but lose lucidity? I didn't even know that was possible, but when I wake up I realise I was lucid just for a while and was gone then...

I have had "control" over my dreams a couple times by saying this is a dream, I can do whatever I want; my reaction wasn't completely wise though, but conscious...

I also have had experiences that i am not sure if they were dreams or awaken experiences, not even lucid dreams, but encounteers with beings in some kind of intermediate realm... Any thoughts about that?

Well, as an intro I'd appreciate some orientation and just wanted to say hello and be able to share and grow with you.

:)

Fatima
fatima

ring the bells that still can ring - forget your perfect offering - there's a crack in everything - that's how the light gets in (anthem. leonard cohen)

jamjam

Re: i am new and have a few questions

Postby jamjam » 29 Jul 2012 17:08

I suspect you are talking a bout sleep paralysis...
There no demons or "beings" or whatever else weird stuff people are talking about.
Hi and welcome to the forum!
We are a mostly friendly forum...
If you have any questions just ask!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

Return to “For Beginners”