Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Postby LucidHopper » 28 Apr 2011 02:17

Okay, so i was mindlessly walking around with a crowd somewhere. I saw a puddle & i looked into it. I saw nothing so i realized i was dreaming. I stand up on a car & get everyone's attention. I tell them they are able to run around do what they want. They all head toward me with a face of anger. Instead of stopping them, i chose to fly away & see what would happen. As i am soaring up, they all soon follow & it turns into an aerial chase. I go past the atmosphere & zig-zag through the planets & fly through a black hole. I end up in a completely different planet & it's in the middle of a war zone. This big, buff human-looking soldier gives me a gun & tells me to join the resistance. It turns into an epic battle & i'm enjoying every second of it. I get three shots to the chest & get back up. I get in a brawl with another soldier & i throw him off a cliff. I take about four more shots to the back & i fall to my knees. I was expecting to get back up but i take a blow to the head from a gun. I start to float up & i see my body on the floor. I realized my dream body died so i float back up to space & start to fly at light speed. It all felt realistic but then it started to fade away & i wake up with my heart beating & my whole body with a sense of euphoria. The feeling stayed with me for a good week or so. It was amazing :shock:

Re: Surrounded

Postby Donna » 28 Apr 2011 05:08

Sounds epic!

Re: Surrounded

Postby laurawsome » 28 Apr 2011 13:19

that's a cool dream! your story would make an epic movie :D

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”