Making A Particular Person be there

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
phangz

Re: Making A Particular Person be there

Postby phangz » 31 Jul 2012 07:37

I suggest politely asking your subconscious for the person. I recently had a lot of success with this while asking for dream figures in a lucid dream. I asked for my dream guide and he appeared behind me. When we went and sat at the table, i asked for a few other ones, including a dream character for sex and one to explain certain parts of my dream for me. As i asked for them they just walked into the room from around the corner. This might have worked for me because i was asking for whoever my subconscious assigned for that role rather than a specific person, but i think it might work still.

Lavendula

Postby Lavendula » 23 Aug 2012 21:55

I have problems too, but I think I know the solution.
Jst go somewhere you would expect to find them. Their house, somewhere you hang out.
My problem is actually getting out of the house D:
If you fall for your reflection you will drown in a dream

andreah49

Postby andreah49 » 27 Aug 2012 02:05

I've done this twice successfully. I can look at any object or person and concentrate really really hard, and it seems like the dream starts to shake and then the object or person I was looking at either transforms from top to bottom or vice versa and I have a replica of whoever. Occasionally their face doesn't appear however, and this has a way of waking me up because it takes a *lot* of concentration, at least for me.

lu30d

Postby lu30d » 12 Sep 2012 18:25

Hi!
Last night I had a dream in which eventually I got aware that I'm dreaming and it is a lucid dream so I decided to see my boyfriend :) , I thought I am dreaming so I can see him if I only turn aroung or go to another room, so I go to another room but he is not there. I open every door in the place even the scene changes and lots of people I see around but still not my boyfriend! I was very desparated and I didn't know what technic should I use to see him, can you tell me what was wrong? :?
Also I want to ask if we can see someone of our future in lucid dreams? for example my future child? ;)

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”