My first lucid dream, naturally.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Auditore

My first lucid dream, naturally.

Postby Auditore » 31 Jul 2012 15:34

I had this dream in January, I forgot bits of it, but I was walking down a street in my hometown and everything was so real, I believed in that reality.Then, I see a building that it wasn't supposed to be there and realize it's a dream because I saw the glitches on that building. It was unfinished,and looked greenish, like in a state of a project.I realized that my dream left it like this...so..." I'm awake ! " I started to play with the snow ( it was winter ) and walk into a store and I remember that when I arrived back on that road, the lucid dream collapsed, it turned into a normal dream and I was falling asleep.
As I said, it's only what I remember..but I have a question, please, if you can make it clear for me : I am sure that I was lucid, I was lucid, but the day after that , I simply wasn't sure of it, I was lucid or I was dreaming that I'm having a lucid dream ? It's strange because back then I had no idea about lucid dreaming, this dream got me into it.

jamjam

Re: My first lucid dream, naturally.

Postby jamjam » 31 Jul 2012 16:37

If you truly were lucid, you'd know that your real body was in bed and it was a dream.
You were probably semi-lucid... you knew it was a dream but you didn't have full consciousness.
If you practice... I'm sure you'll be having a 1-4 lucid dreams a week!
Once you get advanced you can have 2-6 a week..
If you MASTER lucid dreaming you can have as many as you want!
Are you taking the road to enlightenment...
Or the road to goofing off?
Or both?

[ Post made via lucid dream ] Image
Last edited by jamjam on 31 Jul 2012 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
jamjam

Auditore

Re: My first lucid dream, naturally.

Postby Auditore » 31 Jul 2012 17:46

Thank you for making it more clear to me, I understand now :)
I want to be enlightened , of course, I have already said that in my " hi " post :) , I'm new on the forum. I want to achieve the "enlightened" state by accessing my subconscious, especially with the help of fictional characters and stuff. :D
Also, this is my only lucid dream that I had and I remember, long time ago, in January.
I started my training just a few days ago, like 4-5; I have my Dream Journal with 10-11 dreams and I do reality checks whenever it pops in my mind :), and I can say that my dreams are more vivid and easier to remember already.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”