I propose a dream experiment!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Arcadian

Re: I propose a dream experiment!

Postby Arcadian » 28 Jul 2012 05:10

HAGART wrote:No just a number we wrote down. I don't blame you for not reading this whole thread, it is getting long.

yea. it's sad that our experiment proved no dream connection. But cool that we both were committed and pulled it off :)
False Awakening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii6DArXj2V0

Check out more videos on my Youtube page!

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 01 Aug 2012 20:19

hey. this sounds really fun. not only fun but it would help my dream control with comunicating with dream charecters. ive only had one lucid dream and that was last night. my first! may i please join? i know this has kinda ended but it sounds fascinating!
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 02 Aug 2012 20:45

HAGART if it's still on,and I will have my first lucid dream tonight (and stabilize it) I will tell you a number too!

MermaidMelodies

Postby MermaidMelodies » 02 Aug 2012 20:58

I've wondered if that was possible for the longest time x), and if it is possible, I'd most certainly have fun messing around with unsuspecting people :P, I'd volunteer, but I have yet to have a lucid dream.
Lucid Dream Count: 0
Semi-Lucid Dream Count: 2
Recorded Dream Count: 20

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 02 Aug 2012 23:16

ive got a number written down if yall want to guess mine too.
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 02 Aug 2012 23:33

Alright, the test continues.

And it's fun to have a task when you lucid dream.

So the number has to be between 1-100, no decimals, only whole numbers. I need to write your names down so I don't forget. And even if you don't lucid dream often you can still have a number. I got one that "Nightless" was supposed to guess but he/she still didn't reply, so I'll keep the same number.

So the experiment continues, and even if it doesn't work or prove anything, it is fun to share our lucid dreams and how we arrive at the answer, sharing who or what did we talk to?!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 03 Aug 2012 01:57

so do you need to write down my real name or username? i cant wait to hear the results!
by the way i may not lucid dream for a while because ive only had one. i cant wait though!

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Aug 2012 08:37

No just usernames so I have a reference.
For example MermaidMelodies I just wrote down as "the mermaid person that looks like a grotesque version of the ghosts from Super Mario Brothers ghost ship level"!
Just a personal way to remember you guys.....
(But truly that's what the avatar picture looks like!)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 03 Aug 2012 22:26

haha! your so right! i havent found a picture yet, seeing as i am new. ill try though!

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 11 Aug 2012 19:23

i had a lucid dream two nights ago but it did not cross my mind to ask what your number was. how can i make sure to do this in a dream?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”