Dream setting + population

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Shadow

Dream setting + population

Postby Shadow » 02 Aug 2012 08:19

So I've had a few really good vivid lucid dreams. Whenever I do it's always at my house or in my neighborhood, and it's always nightime ! I hate it so much. I try to change it from night to day by closing my eyes then opening but it never works. Also since it's nighttime there will just be absoulutely nobody in sight unless I walk into a house or something. I still enjoy it but I want to see the sun and the sunset and stuff ! One time I had a lucid dream and It was in new york city. There was literally not one person in sight. I felt like it was the apocalyspe and I was the last one standing. I had fun but again I wish there were people there. Suggestions anybody ?

torakrubik

Re: Dream setting + population

Postby torakrubik » 02 Aug 2012 23:33

Simply will day to happen :) Try going into a house and thinking "When i walk back outside, the sun will be shining, it will be daytime."
Dreaming is my drug

Shadow

Re: Dream setting + population

Postby Shadow » 03 Aug 2012 04:02

I'll definitely try this. Another cool thing I read is the dream doors or portals.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”