Subliminal video?

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
AngelXdv

Subliminal video?

Postby AngelXdv » 02 Aug 2012 09:38

Hi there!I try to find what made me not to recall dreams for 3 nights in a row. 2 nights I ate cheese and said "this makes me not have dreams"(that's when it began) so yesterday I didn't eat cheese,just honey. And I watched the subliminal video. Still no dreams to recall. I ussually sleep about 10 hours. And I could recall them. But now,I got to say,first night I didn't ate honey. No recall first night. All of this began when I was eating the cheese and watched the subliminal video. So I got to ask,can the subliminal video make you not to recall the dreams? Now when I woke up I could only recall 3 flashes from the dream but as images for 1 sec. I know it had to do something with my little cat and my brother. But I can't remember what or anything. Just the flashes. And I had them because I wandered through house and they came in my mind.

jamjam

Re: Subliminal video?

Postby jamjam » 02 Aug 2012 17:14

I think by you thinking that you can't recall dreams, you don't recall any... (placebo effect)

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 02 Aug 2012 17:35

I can recall them,I recalled them,I thought today I will recall,but I couldn't. It isn't the placebo effect. As I thought no cheese more dreams,but still no dreams.

jamjam

Postby jamjam » 02 Aug 2012 18:45

Don't worry!
I'm sire your dreams will come naturally... don't try to force them!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”