Wild by mistake...

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
AngelXdv

Wild by mistake...

Postby AngelXdv » 02 Aug 2012 17:33

Yeah so here's my story:I watched 9gag and I became scared of WILD. Then the faces remained in my brain. I put a post and I was answered today: WILD is not scary. But still yesterday I didn't know that. And lookee me yee what I was doing... I tried and said "not get into WILD,not get into WILD" but nothing close. I put myself into a sheet(it was cold yesterday) and I could barely move(first mistake for not getting WILD as if you don't move is the first step). Next I tried not to think of scary things so I emptied my mind(second mistake). Then I heard this strange noise and I said "oh no I am getting WILD,open eyes,now!" they felt heavier but I could open them to brake the stance(I twigled my toes too). Next step I closed my eyes again. That noise again. I started seeing like faces and Lincoln and more in a fluorescent light so I said "not again" broke it second time. And then I slept. Now I know it isn't scary and I will try it today!

jamjam

Re: Wild by mistake...

Postby jamjam » 02 Aug 2012 18:52

Good luck! :D
think about the smell of pleasant things, it's fun!

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

Return to “For Beginners”