First Lucid Dream?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
hrodi007

First Lucid Dream?

Postby hrodi007 » 02 Aug 2012 18:14

Hello!!!!!
Ok, well, just yesterday I have started doing reality checks, you know, by looking at the clock, trying to slam my hand through a table (ouch). So, I just woke up a bit ago, and I might have, or might have not have had a lucid dream. I will explain them to you. The first might be lucid dream, was when I looked over at this clock, and it kept changing. I think I kind of realized that I was dreaming but I am not very sure. But soon later, I think I might have because I found out I could control everything. (It might have been the dream...) The first thing I did was make fireworks explode in the backyard, and confetti fly everywhere, which made someone very mad. ( I was trying to make that person mad). And the next thing I remember was being in a park, with some people sitting on a bench, and I messed with them, though I just know I did, I don't remember how. But I do remember while I was with them finding out I could blow fire out of my mouth, then I lit a bush on fire, then put it out. I think I was only a tiny bit lucid, because I was exactly aware I was asleep, because I would have thought about flying and things, but I did realize I could control everything. But I wasn't thinking!! I was just doing a bunch of things to mess with other people. And I also had another dream which I think was more closer to lucidity than the other dream. I did my reality check in the dream by trying to slam my hand through a table. It worked. Then I shouted " I am lucid, yayayayyaya!" Then I remember my worst fear about lucidity, and then the whole scene transformed into some dark creepy thing (I was in a department store), and thank goodness I don't remember what happened after that. I might have woke up. I also wish I could remember my dream in more details. And be able to think more clearly. Did I have some type of lucid dream?
Thank you for reading and answering!!! :)

jamjam

Re: First Lucid Dream?

Postby jamjam » 02 Aug 2012 18:48

I suspect you were semi-lucid...
You didn't stabilise the lucid dream and you forgot to remind yourself it was a dream.
Why don't you ask some questions to your subconscious instead of goofing off randomly :)

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
jamjam

Return to “For Beginners”