Lucid Dream in one night

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Lucid Dream in one night

Postby ThatDarnDreamer » 04 Aug 2012 19:12

Ok i just learned about lucid dreaming today and i would like to know if it is possible that i can lucid dream tonight and is it possible in my first few attempts to turn into somebody i know and sound like them.

Re: Lucid Dream in one night

Postby Shadow » 04 Aug 2012 19:39

It's possible. You should get yourself a game plan though. Are you gonna try to wild,mild,wbtb? Anything is possible in YOUR lucid dream. If you will and expect it to happen there is a good chance it will.

Re: Lucid Dream in one night

Postby larissamoon » 07 Aug 2012 23:31

Its definitely possible. I decided on sunday to practice lucid dreaming. That night I dreamt I was working with light energies and transforming vibrations in a house full of people. I was conscious of dreaming but not really able to change the scene etc. Then last night I dreamt and woke in my dream. I decided to see what I could change and could turn lights on and off by blinking and got some pretty good psychedelic visuals. I feel like thats my trigger to know if I'm LDing, or my reality check, whatever you want to call it!
Oooh and I recommend moonstone as an aid for dreaming.
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

Return to “For Beginners”