Easiest and fastest way to lucid dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ThatDarnDreamer

Easiest and fastest way to lucid dream

Postby ThatDarnDreamer » 04 Aug 2012 19:58

What is the best way to lucid dream if i want to do it on my first attempt tonight

lucidinthe sky

Re: Easiest and fastest way to lucid dream

Postby lucidinthe sky » 05 Aug 2012 00:40

ThatDarnDreamer wrote:What is the best way to lucid dream if i want to do it on my first attempt tonight

Get extremely lucky.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 05 Aug 2012 01:22

lucidinthe sky wrote:
ThatDarnDreamer wrote:What is the best way to lucid dream if i want to do it on my first attempt tonight

Get extremely lucky.

ROFL! That's about it really.

If you get it on your first go, great! That's awesome.
But, realistically... aiming that high, you're only going to frustrate yourself and quit faster.
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Roseburg

Postby Roseburg » 05 Aug 2012 01:32

The easiest way I have found is by getting ALOT of sleep at night 10-12 hrs. Then after a couple of days of this designate a time during the middle of the day to take a nap - you must be undisturbed and have at least a couple of hours to relax. I like to use binural beats or deep meditation during this time. You also need to have worked out a dream sign, something that you have memorized that you can access even in dreaming that will alert you to the fact that you are dreaming- this can also be called a reality check or an RC. My RC is pushing my finger through the palm of my opposite hand. If I can do that it lets me know that I am lucid and now aware that I am lucid. Back to the nap- if you nap in the middle of the day with a mind that is already completely rested you will become lucid MUCH easier than if you try to do it at night on normal sleep. I am a mid level Lucid dreamer and have found these tactics to be very successful. I have found lucid dreaming aids in the app store! Also keep a journal next to your bed, it will help you recognise patterns and increase clarity.

Return to “For Beginners”